Thursday 12 June 2014

Eyeliner Tutorial and Tips !



We all know that there are different techniques for putting on eyeliner, some are hard, some are easier, but they all have a very unique and outstanding effect!



In the picture below you see one of the rather easier ways to outline your upped eyelid. You just have to draw the two lines, before filling the empty space between our line and the end of your eyelid. 

 

Personally, when I do my make-up I always have at least one cotton bud by my side, in case I mess up or make the one eye line longer or shorter than the other one. You should use them, too! It is easier and you just have to coat it in water before you try to erase the traces of your mistake.



In the end you fill the uncolored space and you have officially acquired a cat-eye look!


No comments:

Post a Comment